Monday, October 8, 2007

Shoes...Yes, I made shoes!!!

One night while browsing the internet I came across the cutest shoes for babies. The site included lovely photos and a pattern so you can make them yourself! I am so excited. I used two different patterns. One came out just horrible. I didn't even sew the second one. I need to adjust the pattern or just find a different one. The other pair well...I think they are just the sweetest things. Unfortunately they are too small for my little Avery - her feet are LONG. So I will save them for a gift and make her a new pair. I want to make these everyday. Oh...I made them while watching TV - I always like doing something while watching.

These are the ones I didn't like. I need to make some changes.

This is the pair I love. Aren't they adorable???
Here are some places you can find baby shoe patterns....
Heather Bailey
Martha Stewart
Tacky Living
More Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Those are great! Wow you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

Which pattern did you use for the "cute" shoes? I would love to try a pair of these for my little one - maybe she'll keep them on better than socks this winter! lol

Tonje said...

Wow, great shoes. I've been wanting to make some shoes for my little girl for a while... maybe I'm gonna give it a try now... you've inspired me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am going to make some of these for my daughter for Christmas. :)