Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Clay Stuff...





I've been working on these little "coins" in pottery. They take a lot of time to make because there are many steps to get them together. Here is my first batch. I really like them. I made some other out of lighter clay but they just aren't as appealing. I still plan to decorate the altoid containers and making them a funky little carrier for the magnets. I am going to put them in sets of 6 or 8 and give them away. As you can see....I made a few into necklaces. Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

~Jacki said...

So, when and where is your first craft show? And how do I place an order for these necklaces?

Sonya said...

These are wonderful! I hope to do things like this one day. I keep saying that when I really need to make it happen. With finances being tight, I seem to get distracted from doing alot of creative things. One day...